Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- National Bank of Greece (NYSE:NBG): Up +10.74%. National Bank of Greece S.A. offers retail and corporate banking services. The Bank accepts deposits and offers loans, lease financing, mortgages, and investing and insurance services to industrial, commercial, and consumer clients. National Bank of Greece operates domestically and overseas. How Badly Will a Greek Default Hurt US Banks?>>
- Banco Macro SA (NYSE:BMA): Up +7.88%. Banco Macro SA attracts deposits and offers retail and commercial banking services. The Bank offers Visa and Amex credit cards, consumer loans, insurance, and other financial services. Bansud operates in Argentina and in the Bahamas through its subsidiary Sun Bank & Trust.
- Synovus Financial Corp. (NYSE:SNV): Up +7.01%. Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services holding company that provides various financial services. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides commercial and retail banking, as well as investment services, to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee.
- Youku.com Inc (NYSE:YOKU): Up +6.82%. Youku.com Inc. is an Internet television company. The Company’s Internet television platform enables consumers to search, view and share video content quickly and easily across multiple devices in the People’s Republic of China.
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (NYSE:BBVA): Up +6.79%. Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. attracts deposits and offers retail, wholesale, and investment banking services. The Bank offers consumer and mortgage loans, private banking, asset management, insurance, mutual funds, and securities brokerage services. It operates in Europe and Latin America.
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Down -21.45%. Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications. Research in Motion Bulls are Delusional Investors>>
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (NYSE:QIHU): Down -14.52%. Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd. provides Internet and mobile security products in the People’s Republic of China. The Companys products include an Internet security product for Internet security and system optimization; an anti-virus application to protect users’ computers against trojan horses, viruses, worms, adware, and other forms of malware; and a mobile smartphone security program.
- Lender Processing Services, Inc. (NYSE:LPS): Down -12.62%. Lender Processing Services, Inc. offers mortgage processing and default management outsourcing services to mortgage lenders.
- Liberty Media Corp (NASDAQ:LINTB): Down -8.92%. Liberty Media Corp – Interactive is a tracking stock issued by Liberty Media Corporation to track the performance of the Interactive group. The Interactive groups interests include home and Internet shopping online travel.
- InterOil Corporation (NYSE:IOC): Down -7.07%. InterOil Corporation is an integrated oil and gas company. The Company produces jet fuel, diesel and gasoline for the domestic market and light naphtha and mixed naphtha for international markets. Interoil owns oil refinery, upstream petroleum exploration licenses and retail, and commercial distribution assets.