Mylan: Insiders and Financial Institutions Buying Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Mylan, Inc. (NASDAQ:MYL).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Mylan, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Coury Robert J: act as Chairman, CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 08/10/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $174,600.
- Piatt Rodney L: act as Director. On 08/03/2011, bought 5,000 shares, worth $104,100.
- Bresch Heather M: act as President. On 08/12/2011, bought 5,000 shares, worth $96,100.
- Coury Robert J: act as Chairman, CEO. On 08/11/2011, bought 5,000 shares, worth $90,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Mylan, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- PAULSON MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 24,896,500 shares, worth $422,991,535.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 5,132,751 shares, worth $87,205,439.
- DEERFIELD MANAGEMENT CO /NY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,671,550 shares, worth $45,389,634.
- EXPO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,350,000 shares, worth $22,936,500.
- MILLENNIUM MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 827,946 shares, worth $14,066,803.
About the company: Mylan Inc. is a global generic and specialty pharmaceuticals company. The Company operates an active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturer and runs a specialty business focused on respiratory, allergy, and psychiatric therapies.
Competitors to Watch: Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE), Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE:WPI), Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc. (NYSE:PRX), Impax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:IPXL), Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE:MRK), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NASDAQ:TEVA), Lannett Company, Inc. (AMEX:LCI), Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS), Forest Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE:FRX).
(Note: Data regarding Mylan, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>