Mylan: Institutional Investors Selling Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Mylan, Inc. (NASDAQ:MYL).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Mylan, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- WINSLOW CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC /MN: On 06/30/2011, held 9,208,983 shares, worth $227,185,611. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- VISIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 3,800,000 shares, worth $93,746,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,747,342 shares, worth $43,106,927. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ORBIMED ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,454,000 shares, worth $35,870,180. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CADENCE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,453,830 shares, worth $35,865,986. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Mylan Inc. is a global generic and specialty pharmaceuticals company. The Company operates an active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturer and runs a specialty business focused on respiratory, allergy, and psychiatric therapies.
Competitors to Watch: Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE), Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE:WPI), Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc. (NYSE:PRX), Impax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:IPXL), Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE:MRK), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NASDAQ:TEVA), Lannett Company, Inc. (AMEX:LCI), Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS), Forest Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE:FRX).
(Note: Data regarding Mylan, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>