Nabors Industries: Big Funds Support Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Nabors Industries Ltd. (NYSE:NBR).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Nabors Industries Ltd. in Q3 2011:
- HIGHFIELDS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,109,646 shares, worth $38,124,260.
- NEWGATE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 607,719 shares, worth $7,450,635.
- BRIDGEWATER ASSOCIATES, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 540,039 shares, worth $6,620,878.
- PLATTE RIVER CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 207,820 shares, worth $2,547,873.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 186,213 shares, worth $2,282,971.
About the company: Nabors Industries Ltd, is a land drilling contractor, and also performs well servicing and workovers. The Company conducts oil, gas, and geothermal land drilling operations. Nabors’ well-site services include oilfield management, well logging, and other support services.
Competitors to Watch: Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEN), Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (NYSE:HP), Pioneer Drilling Company (AMEX:PDC), Bronco Drilling Co., Inc. (NASDAQ:BRNC), Precision Drilling Corp. (NYSE:PDS), Rowan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:RDC), Unit Corporation (NYSE:UNT), Allis-Chalmers Energy Inc. (NYSE:ALY), and Union Drilling, Inc. (NASDAQ:UDRL).
(Note: Data regarding Nabors Industries Ltd.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>