Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Nabors Industries Ltd. (NYSE:NBR).
SEC data indicate that no insiders have sold Nabors Industries Ltd.’s stock since 06/30/2011.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Nabors Industries Ltd. in Q3 2011:
- BBT CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 953,851 shares, worth $23,502,889. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WEXFORD CAPITAL LP: On 06/30/2011, held 876,800 shares, worth $21,604,352. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CLOUGH CAPITAL PARTNERS L P: On 06/30/2011, held 718,700 shares, worth $17,708,768. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 642,559 shares, worth $15,832,654. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CAMBRIAN CAPITAL LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 552,000 shares, worth $13,601,280. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Nabors Industries Ltd, is a land drilling contractor, and also performs well servicing and workovers. The Company conducts oil, gas, and geothermal land drilling operations. Nabors’ well-site services include oilfield management, well logging, and other support services.
Competitors to Watch: Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTEN), Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (NYSE:HP), Pioneer Drilling Company (AMEX:PDC), Bronco Drilling Co., Inc. (NASDAQ:BRNC), Precision Drilling Corp. (NYSE:PDS), Rowan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:RDC), Unit Corporation (NYSE:UNT), Allis-Chalmers Energy Inc. (NYSE:ALY), and Union Drilling, Inc. (NASDAQ:UDRL).
(Note: Data regarding Nabors Industries Ltd.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>