Nasdaq OMX Group: Major Shareholder Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. (NASDAQ:NDAQ).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Nasdaq OMX Group Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Jacobs John: act as Executive Vice President. On 10/28/2011, sold 25,735 shares, worth $669,100.
- Casey Martin Michael: act as Director. On 10/27/2011, sold 10,000 shares, worth $256,700.
- Aust Bruce: act as Executive Vice President. On 07/01/2011, sold 5,000 shares, worth $126,200.
- Aust Bruce: act as Executive Vice President. On 09/15/2011, sold 5,000 shares, worth $125,000.
- Aust Bruce: act as Executive Vice President. On 10/10/2011, sold 5,000 shares, worth $125,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,550,169 shares, worth $39,219,276. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ATTARA CAPITAL LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,440,031 shares, worth $36,432,784. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TYRUS CAPITAL LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,190,500 shares, worth $30,119,650. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- H PARTNERS MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 725,000 shares, worth $18,342,500. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BHR CAPITAL, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 637,500 shares, worth $16,128,750. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. is a global exchange group that delivers trading, exchange technology, securities listing, and public company services across multiple continents. The Exchange’s offerings include trading across multiple asset classes, market data products, financial indexes, capital formation solutions, financial services and market technology products and services.
Competitors to Watch: NYSE Euronext (NYSE:NYX), IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. (NYSE:ICE), CBOE Holdings, Inc (NASDAQ:CBOE), CME Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CME), MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:MKTX), Forestar Group Inc. (NYSE:FOR) and London Stock Exchange Group Plc (NYSE:LSE).