Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. (NASDAQ:NDAQ).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Nasdaq OMX Group Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Investor Ab: act as 10% Owner. On 08/04/2011, bought 400,000 shares, worth $9,312,000.
- Investor Ab: act as 10% Owner. On 08/10/2011, bought 350,000 shares, worth $7,479,500.
- Investor Ab: act as 10% Owner. On 08/05/2011, bought 200,000 shares, worth $4,550,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 902,996 shares, worth $20,895,327.
- SENATOR INVESTMENT GROUP LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 750,000 shares, worth $17,355,000.
- ROUNDKEEP CAPITAL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 554,649 shares, worth $12,834,578.
- ALGEBRIS INVESTMENTS (UK) LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 540,113 shares, worth $12,498,215.
- UBS OCONNOR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 502,600 shares, worth $11,630,164.
About the company: The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. is a global exchange group that delivers trading, exchange technology, securities listing, and public company services across multiple continents. The Exchange’s offerings include trading across multiple asset classes, market data products, financial indexes, capital formation solutions, financial services and market technology products and services.
Competitors to Watch: NYSE Euronext (NYSE:NYX), IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. (NYSE:ICE), CBOE Holdings, Inc (NASDAQ:CBOE), CME Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CME), MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:MKTX), Forestar Group Inc. (NYSE:FOR) and London Stock Exchange Group Plc (NYSE:LSE).