New Financial Institutions Buying Shares of CSX in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of CSX Corp. (NYSE:CSX).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of CSX Corp. in Q3 2011:
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,217,600 shares, worth $22,598,656.
- KINGDON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,200,000 shares, worth $22,272,000.
- SEI TRUST CO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 954,370 shares, worth $17,713,107.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 867,183 shares, worth $16,094,916.
- CAPITAL FUND MANAGEMENT S.A.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 863,286 shares, worth $16,022,588.
About the company: CSX Corporation is an international freight transportation company. The Company provides rail, intermodal, domestic container-shipping, barging, and contract logistics services around the world. CSX’s rail transportation services are provided principally throughout the eastern United States.
Competitors to Watch: McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE:MCD), Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:YUM), Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ:JACK), Panera Bread Company (NASDAQ:PNRA), Nathan’s Famous, Inc. (NASDAQ:NATH), Wendy’s Arby’s Group Inc. (NYSE:WEN), Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX), Sonic Corporation (NASDAQ:SONC) and Darden Restaurants (NYSE:DRI).
(Note: Data regarding CSX Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>