Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of RadioShack Corp. (NYSE:RSH).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of RadioShack Corp. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 438,192 shares, worth $4,872,695.
- KENNEDY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 430,700 shares, worth $4,789,384.
- LOOMIS SAYLES & CO L P: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 399,610 shares, worth $4,443,663.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 301,000 shares, worth $3,347,120.
- J. GOLDMAN & CO LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 250,000 shares, worth $2,780,000.
About the company: RadioShack Corporation operates a chain of retail consumer electronics goods and services stores located throughout the United States and Mexico, along with wireless phone kiosks in the US, and dealer outlets worldwide. The Company offers consumers wireless phone and other electronic products and services from national brands and exclusive private brands and wireless carriers.
Competitors to Watch: Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY), CONN’S, Inc. (NASDAQ:CONN), GameStop Corp. (NYSE:GME), hhgregg, Inc. (NYSE:HGG), Systemax (NYSE:SYX), Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), Target (NYSE:TGT), Funtalk China Hldgs. Ltd. (NASDAQ:FTLK), Rent-A-Center, Inc (NASDAQ:RCII), Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN), eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY), Vita Group Limited (AMEX:VTG).
(Note: Data regarding RadioShack Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>