Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts initiated coverage on October 13th.
- CTS Corp (NYSE:CTS): Barrington Research initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Outperform and a price target of $12. About the company: CTS Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells electronic components and custom electronic assemblies. The Company sells its products to original equipment manufacturers primarily in the communications equipment, automotive, and computer equipment markets around the world.
- STR Holdings (NYSE:STRI): Feltl & Co. initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $12. About the company: STR Holdings Inc. manufactures solar power modules encapsulants. Encapsulants are extruded sheets and film which hold the solar module together and protect the semiconductor circuit of a solar panel. The Company also offers inspection, testing and audit services to assure that consumer products meet safety, regulatory, quality, and performance and social standards.
- Precision Drilling (NYSE:PDS): Global Hunter Securities initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Accumulate and a price target of $13. About the company: Precision Drilling Corporation is an integrated oilfield drilling and energy service company providing services to the oil and gas industry. The Company provides oilfield rentals, well services, catering services, and drilling services through its several business units.
- Enpro Industries (NYSE:NPO): Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Mkt Outperform and a price target of $47. About the company: EnPro Industries, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets proprietary engineered industrial products. The Company’s products include sealing products, metal polymer bearing products, air compressor systems and vacuum pumps, diesel and natural gas engines, and specialized tooling. EnPro sells its products to customers located around the world.
- Tesoro Logistics LP (TLLP): Wunderlich initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $27.5.
- York Water (NASDAQ:YORW): Boenning & Scattergood initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Neutral. About the company: The York Water Company impounds, purifies, and distributes water throughout York County, Pennsylvania.
- Cytokinetics (NASDAQ:CYTK): Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Mkt Outperform and a price target of $4. About the company: Cytokinetics, Incorporated is a biopharmaceutical company that combines life sciences and information technologies to accelerate and enhance the productivity of drug discovery and development. The Company focuses on the novel small molecule drugs that specifically target the cytoskeleton, a complex, dynamic framework that impacts all aspects of cell functions.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>