Newell Rubbermaid: Exec Insider and Institutional Investor Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE:NWL).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Newell Rubbermaid Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Gould Jay: act as President, Home & Family. On 11/15/2011, sold 5,000 shares, worth $80,900.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ORANGE CAPITAL, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 3,528,249 shares, worth $55,040,684. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HEALTHCOR GROUP, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,500,000 shares, worth $39,000,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,767,591 shares, worth $27,574,420. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NEWLAND CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,135,127 shares, worth $17,707,981. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Newell Rubbermaid Inc. manufactures and markets branded consumer products which are sold through a variety of retail and wholesale distribution channels. The Company’s products include housewares, juvenile products, home furnishings, office products, tools and hardware, and hair accessories.
Competitors to Watch: Jarden Corporation (NYSE:JAH), The Female Health Company (NASDAQ:FHCO), The Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE:PG), Fortune Brands, Inc. (NYSE:FO), Carlisle Companies, Inc. (NYSE:CSL), The Clorox Company (NYSE:CLX), and Condomi AG (NYSE:CAG).
(Note: Data regarding Newell Rubbermaid Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>