Newell Rubbermaid: Major Funds Supporting Stock in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE:NWL).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,417,300 shares, worth $16,724,140.
- CARLSON CAPITAL L P: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,148,900 shares, worth $13,557,020.
- BLUM CAPITAL PARTNERS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,100,000 shares, worth $12,980,000.
- KENSICO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,000,000 shares, worth $11,800,000.
- SOUTHERNSUN ASSET MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 883,235 shares, worth $10,422,173.
About the company: Newell Rubbermaid Inc. manufactures and markets branded consumer products which are sold through a variety of retail and wholesale distribution channels. The Company’s products include housewares, juvenile products, home furnishings, office products, tools and hardware, and hair accessories.
Competitors to Watch: Jarden Corporation (NYSE:JAH), The Female Health Company (NASDAQ:FHCO), The Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE:PG), Fortune Brands, Inc. (NYSE:FO), Carlisle Companies, Inc. (NYSE:CSL), The Clorox Company (NYSE:CLX), and Condomi AG (NYSE:CAG).
(Note: Data regarding Newell Rubbermaid Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>