Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Nielsen Holdings N.V. Common St (NYSE:NLSN).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Nielsen Holdings N.V. Common St’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Pozen Robert C: act as Director. On 08/04/2011, bought 17,545 shares, worth $498,100.
- West Brian: act as CFO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CFOs have bought). On 08/09/2011, bought 1,000 shares, worth $26,700.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Nielsen Holdings N.V. Common St in Q3 2011:
- EAGLE ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,084,451 shares, worth $28,282,482.
- CHARTWELL INVESTMENT PARTNERS/PA: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 461,750 shares, worth $12,042,440.
- SCOPUS ASSET MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 350,000 shares, worth $9,128,000.
- HENDERSON GROUP PLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 209,645 shares, worth $5,467,542.
- RMF GP, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 127,664 shares, worth $3,329,477.
About the company: Nielsen Holdings N.V. is a global information and measurement company. The Company offers critical media and marketing information, analytics and industry expertise about what consumers watch (consumer interaction with television, online and mobile) and what consumers buy on a global and local basis.
Competitors to Watch: Arbitron Inc. (NYSE:ARB), COMSCORE, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCOR), WPP PLC (NASDAQ:WPPGY), Forrester Research, Inc. (NASDAQ:FORR), Weborama SA (ALWEB), Ipsos SA (NYSE:IPS), UBM Plc (NYSE:UBM) and Arteria SA (AMEX:ARR).
(Note: Data regarding Nielsen Holdings N.V. Common St’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>