Nisource: Exec Insider and Fund Stock Sales in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Nisource Inc. (NYSE:NI).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Nisource Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Kettering Glen L: act as Sr VP Corporate Affairs. On 09/07/2011, sold 3,514 shares, worth $75,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Nisource Inc. in Q3 2011:
- OPPENHEIMER FUNDS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,113,141 shares, worth $22,062,455. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- KAYNE ANDERSON CAPITAL ADVISORS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,053,400 shares, worth $20,878,388. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HANCOCK HOLDING CO: On 06/30/2011, held 431,871 shares, worth $8,559,683. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CATAPULT CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 234,220 shares, worth $4,642,240. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MAGNETAR FINANCIAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 218,000 shares, worth $4,320,760. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: NiSource Inc. is an energy holding company. The Company’s subsidiaries provide natural gas, electricity and other products and services to customers located within a corridor that runs from the Gulf Coast through the Midwest to New England.
Competitors to Watch: Ameren Corporation (NYSE:AEE), CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (NYSE:CNP), Unitil Corporation (NYSE:UTL), Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE:D), NorthWestern Corporation (NYSE:NWE), Consolidated Edison, Inc. (NYSE:ED), E.ON AG (EONGY), CMS Energy Corporation (NYSE:CMS), Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE), and Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE:TEG).
(Note: Data regarding Nisource Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>