Northrop Grumman: Exec Insiders and Institutional Investors Selling Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Northrop Grumman Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Vice Thomas E: act as Corp VP & Pres Tech Servs. On 08/11/2011, sold 9,843 shares, worth $493,200.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Northrop Grumman Corporation in Q3 2011:
- ELM RIDGE MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 595,077 shares, worth $40,500,941. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- UBS OCONNOR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 334,492 shares, worth $22,765,526. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BROWN ADVISORY HOLDINGS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 259,934 shares, worth $17,691,108. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 190,107 shares, worth $12,938,682. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 145,800 shares, worth $9,923,148. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Northrop Grumman Corporation is a global security company. The Company provides systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems, shipbuilding and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Competitors to Watch: Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT), General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE:GD), The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), Raytheon Company (NYSE:RTN), Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc (NASDAQ:KTOS), L-3 Communications Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:LLL), ITT Corporation (NYSE:ITT), Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB), Rockwell Collins, Inc. (NYSE:COL), and BAE Systems PLC (BAESY).
(Note: Data regarding Northrop Grumman Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>