Northrop Grumman: Insider and Institutional Support of Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Northrop Grumman Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Bush Wesley G: act as Chmn., CEO and Pres.. On 08/19/2011, bought 5,000 shares, worth $248,800.
- Bush Wesley G: act as Chmn., CEO and Pres.(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 08/19/2011, bought 5,000 shares, worth $248,800.
- Mills Linda A: act as Corp. VP & Pres Info Sys. On 11/07/2011, bought 1,375 shares, worth $79,700.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Northrop Grumman Corporation in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 831,703 shares, worth $42,990,728.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 474,200 shares, worth $24,511,398.
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 187,040 shares, worth $9,668,098.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 176,782 shares, worth $9,137,862.
- ONTARIO TEACHERS PENSION PLAN BOARD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 116,312 shares, worth $6,012,167.
About the company: Northrop Grumman Corporation is a global security company. The Company provides systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems, shipbuilding and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Competitors to Watch: Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT), General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE:GD), The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), Raytheon Company (NYSE:RTN), Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc (NASDAQ:KTOS), L-3 Communications Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:LLL), ITT Corporation (NYSE:ITT), Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB), Rockwell Collins, Inc. (NYSE:COL), and BAE Systems PLC (BAESY).
(Note: Data regarding Northrop Grumman Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>