Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Omnicom Group Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,293,900 shares, worth $158,187,276.
- THELEME PARTNERS LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,015,000 shares, worth $37,392,600.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 758,472 shares, worth $27,942,108.
- JHL CAPITAL GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 700,000 shares, worth $25,788,000.
- ALYESKA INVESTMENT GROUP, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 400,000 shares, worth $14,736,000.
About the company: Omnicom Group Inc. provides advertising, marketing and corporate communications services. The Company’s agencies, which operate in major markets around the world, provide a comprehensive range of services including traditional media advertising; customer relationship management (“CRM”); public relations; and specialty communications.
Competitors to Watch: Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (NYSE:IPG), MDC Partners Inc. (NASDAQ:MDCA), Publicis Groupe S.A. (PUBGY), Lamar Advertising Company (NASDAQ:LAMR), Charm Communications Inc (NASDAQ:CHRM), Focus Media Holding Ltd. (NASDAQ:FMCN), National CineMedia, Inc. (NASDAQ:NCMI), ValueClick, Inc. (NASDAQ:VCLK), interCLICK Inc (NASDAQ:ICLK), and Inuvo, Inc. (AMEX:INUV).
(Note: Data regarding Omnicom Group Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>