Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Omnicom Group Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Angelastro Philip J: act as Sr. VP Finance/Controller. On 07/27/2011, sold 78,642 shares, worth $3,697,700.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Omnicom Group Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 3,582,200 shares, worth $171,408,270. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DSM CAPITAL PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,838,669 shares, worth $87,980,312. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RIVERFRONT INVESTMENT GROUP, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 466,539 shares, worth $22,323,891. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WADDELL & REED FINANCIAL INC: On 06/30/2011, held 377,800 shares, worth $18,077,730. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- QUEST INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/OR: On 06/30/2011, held 328,868 shares, worth $15,736,334. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Omnicom Group Inc. provides advertising, marketing and corporate communications services. The Company’s agencies, which operate in major markets around the world, provide a comprehensive range of services including traditional media advertising; customer relationship management (“CRM”); public relations; and specialty communications.
Competitors to Watch: Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (NYSE:IPG), MDC Partners Inc. (NASDAQ:MDCA), Publicis Groupe S.A. (PUBGY), Lamar Advertising Company (NASDAQ:LAMR), Charm Communications Inc (NASDAQ:CHRM), Focus Media Holding Ltd. (NASDAQ:FMCN), National CineMedia, Inc. (NASDAQ:NCMI), ValueClick, Inc. (NASDAQ:VCLK), interCLICK Inc (NASDAQ:ICLK), and Inuvo, Inc. (AMEX:INUV).
(Note: Data regarding Omnicom Group Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>