ONEOK: Fund Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of ONEOK Inc. (NYSE:OKE).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of ONEOK Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ADAGE CAPITAL PARTNERS GP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 151,500 shares, worth $11,045,865. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- LONGBOW CAPITAL PARTNERS, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 138,101 shares, worth $10,068,944. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TEACHER RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 44,243 shares, worth $3,225,757. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TD SECURITIES (NYSE:USA) LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 30,554 shares, worth $2,227,692. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 24,642 shares, worth $1,796,648. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: ONEOK, Inc. is a diversified energy company. The Company is involved in the natural gas and natural gas liquids business across the United States.
Competitors to Watch: Oneok Partners LP (NYSE:OKS), Atmos Energy Corporation (NYSE:ATO), Western Gas Partners, LP (NYSE:WES), Targa Resources Corp. (NYSE:TRGP), National Fuel Gas Co. (NYSE:NFG), RGC Resources Inc. (NASDAQ:RGCO), Crosstex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:XTXI), UGI Corporation (NYSE:UGI), Chesapeake Utilities Corp. (NYSE:CPK), Chesapeake Energy (NYSE:CHK), and Southwest Gas Corporation (NYSE:SWX).
(Note: Data regarding ONEOK Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>