ONEOK: Institutional Investors Buying Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of ONEOK Inc. (NYSE:OKE).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of ONEOK Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 622,204 shares, worth $40,785,472.
- MILLENNIUM MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 390,841 shares, worth $25,619,628.
- DECADE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 381,295 shares, worth $24,993,887.
- LOS ANGELES CAPITAL MANAGEMENT & EQUITY RESEARCH INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 263,088 shares, worth $17,245,418.
- MASSACHUSETTS FINANCIAL SERVICES CO /MA/: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 260,690 shares, worth $17,088,230.
About the company: ONEOK, Inc. is a diversified energy company. The Company is involved in the natural gas and natural gas liquids business across the United States.
Competitors to Watch: Oneok Partners LP (NYSE:OKS), Atmos Energy Corporation (NYSE:ATO), Western Gas Partners, LP (NYSE:WES), Targa Resources Corp. (NYSE:TRGP), National Fuel Gas Co. (NYSE:NFG), RGC Resources Inc. (NASDAQ:RGCO), Crosstex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:XTXI), UGI Corporation (NYSE:UGI), Chesapeake Utilities Corp. (NYSE:CPK), Chesapeake Energy (NYSE:CHK), and Southwest Gas Corporation (NYSE:SWX).
(Note: Data regarding ONEOK Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>