Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of PACCAR Inc. (NASDAQ:PCAR).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold PACCAR Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Pigott Mark C: act as CHAIRMAN & CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 11/08/2011, sold 284,724 shares, worth $12,445,300.
- Plimpton Thomas E: act as Director. On 10/28/2011, sold 65,255 shares, worth $2,869,900.
- Sobic Daniel D: act as EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT. On 11/11/2011, sold 9,000 shares, worth $387,300.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of PACCAR Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 3,327,000 shares, worth $168,446,010. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RAINIER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/: On 06/30/2011, held 2,528,494 shares, worth $128,017,651. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 688,498 shares, worth $34,858,654. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GARDNER LEWIS ASSET MANAGEMENT L P: On 06/30/2011, held 503,460 shares, worth $25,490,180. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OAK RIDGE INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 450,591 shares, worth $22,813,422. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: PACCAR Inc designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks, and related aftermarket distribution of parts. The Company also offers finance and leasing services to its customers and dealers.
Competitors to Watch: Navistar Intl. Corp. (NYSE:NAV), Wabash National Corp. (NYSE:WNC), Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS), Arctic Cat Inc. (NASDAQ:ACAT), Ford (NYSE:F), General Motors (NYSE:GM), Toyota (NYSE:TM), Cummins Inc. (NYSE:CMI), and Tata Motors Limited (NYSE:TTM).
(Note: Data regarding PACCAR Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>