Pepsico: Insider and Fund Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Pepsico, Inc. (NYSE:PEP).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Pepsico, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Foss Eric J: act as CEO Pepsi Beverages Company(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 10/21/2011, sold 498,844 shares, worth $30,988,200.
- Abdul-latif Saad: act as CEO PepsiCo AMEA. On 10/14/2011, sold 91,940 shares, worth $5,706,700.
- D’amore Massimo: act as CEO PepsiCo Americas Beverages. On 07/28/2011, sold 24,300 shares, worth $1,561,300.
- Vasella Daniel: act as Director. On 07/26/2011, sold 2,910 shares, worth $187,700.
- Greco Thomas: act as President, FLNA. On 10/24/2011, sold 1,222 shares, worth $75,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Pepsico, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CARLSON CAPITAL L P: On 06/30/2011, held 1,142,719 shares, worth $79,190,427. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 1,081,816 shares, worth $74,969,849. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DEPRINCE RACE & ZOLLO INC: On 06/30/2011, held 785,875 shares, worth $54,461,138. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HGK ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 751,187 shares, worth $52,057,259. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 744,077 shares, worth $51,564,536. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: PepsiCo, Inc. operates worldwide beverage, snack and food businesses. The Company manufacture or uses contract manufacturers, market and sell a variety of grain-based snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages and foods in countries throughout the world.
Competitors to Watch: The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO), Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. (NYSE:DPS), Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. (NYSE:CCE), Hansen Natural Corporation (NASDAQ:HANS), Reed’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:REED), Cott Corporation (NYSE:COT), National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ:FIZZ), Jones Soda Co. (NYSE:USA) (NASDAQ:JSDA), Celsius Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CELH), and Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB (NYSE:FMX).
(Note: Data regarding Pepsico, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>