Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of PetMed Express Inc. (NASDAQ:PETS).
SEC data indicate that no insiders have sold PetMed Express Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of PetMed Express Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 2,039,480 shares, worth $23,576,389. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- FORT WASHINGTON INVESTMENT ADVISORS INC /OH/: On 06/30/2011, held 582,921 shares, worth $6,738,567. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NORTHERN TRUST CO OF CONNECTICUT: On 06/30/2011, held 57,201 shares, worth $661,244. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CAXTON ASSOCIATES LP: On 06/30/2011, held 38,791 shares, worth $448,424. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 29,477 shares, worth $340,754. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: PetMed Express, Inc. is a pet pharmacy. The Company offers prescription and nonprecription pet medications, as well as health and nutritional supplements. PetMed Express offers its products via telephone, fax, mail, and the Internet to customers throughout the United States.
Competitors to Watch: Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD), Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG), drugstore.com, inc. (NASDAQ:DSCM), China Nepstar Chain Drugstore Ltd. (NYSE:NPD), Graymark Healthcare Inc (NASDAQ:GRMH), CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE:CVS), Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) and Target (NYSE:TGT).
(Note: Data regarding PetMed Express Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>