Pitney Bowes: Fund Stock Sales in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Pitney Bowes Inc. in Q3 2011:
- BNP PARIBAS ARBITRAGE, SA: On 06/30/2011, held 444,360 shares, worth $9,829,243. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BRIDGEWATER ASSOCIATES, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 395,100 shares, worth $8,739,612. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- LEE MUNDER CAPITAL GROUP, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 228,323 shares, worth $5,050,505. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- JEFFERIES GROUP INC /DE/: On 06/30/2011, held 171,163 shares, worth $3,786,126. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- LOEWS CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 163,900 shares, worth $3,625,468. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Pitney Bowes Inc. sells and finances, rents, and services integrated mail and document management systems. The Company offers a full suite of equipment, supplies, software and services for end-to-end mailstream solutions.
Competitors to Watch: Ricoh Company Ltd. (RICOY), Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX), ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE:ABD), Smith Corona Corporation (SITM), Innovative Impact Design, Inc. (IIDG), Gunther International Ltd. (SORT), and Oce N.V. (OCENY).
(Note: Data regarding Pitney Bowes Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>