Pitney Bowes: Funds Buying Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Pitney Bowes Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,364,891 shares, worth $25,168,590.
- LOS ANGELES CAPITAL MANAGEMENT & EQUITY RESEARCH INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 253,043 shares, worth $4,666,113.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 188,510 shares, worth $3,476,124.
- DEL MAR ASSET MANAGEMENT, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 154,400 shares, worth $2,847,136.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 128,518 shares, worth $2,369,872.
About the company: Pitney Bowes Inc. sells and finances, rents, and services integrated mail and document management systems. The Company offers a full suite of equipment, supplies, software and services for end-to-end mailstream solutions.
Competitors to Watch: Ricoh Company Ltd. (RICOY), Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX), ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE:ABD), Smith Corona Corporation (SITM), Innovative Impact Design, Inc. (IIDG), Gunther International Ltd. (SORT), and Oce N.V. (OCENY).
(Note: Data regarding Pitney Bowes Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>