Popular Stocks Among Investors and Traders June 14th
Following is a list of hot stocks that have hit trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog today:
- RiT Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:RITT): Shares of RiT Technologies Ltd. closed higher 196% today. RIT Technologies Ltd. develops, manufactures, and sells wiring products and premise and local loop connectivity management systems. The Company’s systems are used by financial enterprises, industrial enterprises, government enterprises, high-technology companies, and telecommunications companies.
- Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY): Shares of Best Buy Co., Inc. closed higher 4.55% today. Best Buy Co., Inc. retails consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment software, appliances and related services through its retail stores, as well as its web site. The Company also retails pre-recorded home entertainment products through retail stores. Best Buy Co. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Higher Expenses Shrinks Margins, Profit Declines>>
- FactSet Research Systems Inc. (NYSE:FDS): Shares of FactSet Research Systems Inc. closed lower 4.21% today. FactSet Research Systems Inc. supplies global economic and financial data to analysts, investment bankers, and other financial professionals. The Company combines databases from multiple suppliers into a single online source of information and analytics, including fundamental data. FactSet Research Systems Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Profit Rises for Third Straight Quarter>>
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP (NYSE:KMP): Shares of Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP closed lower 2.33% today. Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., is a pipeline transportation and energy storage company. The Company operates pipelines and terminals. The pipelines transport natural gas, gasoline, crude oil, carbon dioxide and other products; and its terminals store petroleum products and chemicals, and handle bulk materials like coal and petroleum coke.
- AngioDynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANGO): Shares of AngioDynamics, Inc. closed lower 6.18% today. AngioDynamics, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets therapeutic and diagnostic devices. The Company’s products enable interventional physicians to treat peripheral vascular disease and other non-coronary diseases. AngioDynamic’s product lines consist of angiographic catheters, hemodialysis catheters, image guided vascular access products, and thrombolytic products.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions Inc. (AMEX:XPO): Shares of Express-1 Expedited Solutions Inc. closed higher over 15% today. Express-1 Expedited Solutions provides specialized transportation and third party logistics services. The Company’s services include expedited airfreight forwarding, ground and ocean movement, transportation management, warehousing management, order fulfillment, and reverse logistics.
- Recon Technology, Ltd. (NASDAQ:RCON): Shares of Recon Technology, Ltd. closed lower 11.76% today. Recon Technology Ltd. is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides services designed to automate the extraction of petroleum in China. Recon has developed specialized software and hardware to manage the oil extraction process in real-time.
- Avis Budget Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CAR): Shares of Avis Budget Group Inc. closed higher 7.58% today. Avis Budget Group, Inc. offers automobile and truck rental services.
- Agilysys Inc. (NASDAQ:AGYS): Shares of Agilysys Inc. closed higher 2.67% today. Agilysys, Inc. distributes and resells enterprise computer technology solutions from Hewlett-Packard Company, Oracle Corporation, and other manufacturers. The Company delivers complex servers, software, storage, and services to resellers and corporate customers across a diverse set of industries. Agilysys has sales offices throughout the United States and Canada.
- CLARCOR Inc. (NYSE:CLC): Shares of CLARCOR Inc. closed higher 3.35% today. CLARCOR Inc. manufactures and distributes filtration products for engine/mobile and industrial/environmental products, as well as consumer packaging products. The Company makes filters for a variety of automotive and heavy duty applications. CLARCOR’s packaging products include a variety of custom styled containers and packaging items.