Following is a list of 10 hot stocks that have hit trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog today:
- Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS): Shares of Rambus Inc. are trading lower today. Rambus Inc. designs, develops, licenses, and markets high-speed chip-to-chip interface technology to enhance the performance and cost-effectiveness of consumer electronics, computer systems, and other electronic systems. The Company licenses semiconductor companies to manufacture and sell memory and logic ICs incorporating Rambus interface technology.
- Dillard’s, Inc. (NYSE:DDS): Shares of Dillard’s, Inc. are trading higher today. Dillard’s, Inc. operates retail department stores located primarily in the southwestern, southeastern, and midwestern United States. The Company offers name-brand and private-label merchandise, including fashion apparel and home furnishings.
- CA, Inc. (NASDAQ:CA): Shares of CA, Inc. are trading lower today. CA, Inc. designs, develops, markets, licenses, and supports standardized computer software products. The Company’s products are used with mainframe computers and in client/server environments. CA offers various enterprise systems management, information management, and business applications solutions to a variety of organizations.
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:CYCC): Shares of Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc. are trading higher today. Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc. discovers and develops small molecule cycle inhibitors for the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases.
- Astea International Inc. (NASDAQ:ATEA): Shares of Astea International Inc. are trading higher today. Astea International Inc. provides customer relationship management solutions to companies involved in the delivery and sale of services. The Company markets its products through direct and indirect sales and services networks throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific.
- Tree.com Inc (NASDAQ:TREE): Shares of Tree.com Inc are trading higher today. Tree.com, Inc. operates a lending business and real estate business. The Company originates, processes, approves and funds various types of residential real estate loans and offers residential mortgage loan settlement services. Tree.com also provides brokerage that matches residential home buyers interested in newly constructed homes with builders.
- Darling International Inc. (NYSE:DAR): Shares of Darling International Inc. are trading higher today. Darling International Inc. collects and recycles animal processing by-products and used restaurant cooking oil. The Company also provides grease trap collection services to restaurants. Darling processes such raw materials into finished products such as tallow, meat and bone meal, and yellow grease for sale in the United States and overseas.
- Tengion, Inc. (NASDAQ:TNGN): Shares of Tengion, Inc. are trading lower today. Tengion Inc. is a regenerative medicine company focused on discovering, developing, manufacturing and commercializing a range of replacement organs and tissues, or neo-organs and neo-tissues. The Company currently creates functional neo-organs and neo-tissues using a patient’s own cells, or autologous cells, in conjunction with its Organ Regeneration Platform.
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ): Shares of Johnson & Johnson are trading lower today. Johnson & Johnson manufactures health care products and provides related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The Company sells products such as skin and hair care products, acetaminophen products, pharmaceuticals, diagnostic equipment, and surgical equipment in countries located around the world.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE:BRKB): Shares of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. are trading lower today. Berkshire Hathaway Inc. is a holding company owning subsidiaries in a variety of business sectors. The Company’s principal operations are insurance business conducted nationwide on a primary basis and worldwide on a reinsurance basis. Berkshire’s other operations include The Buffalo News, aviation training, and retail furniture businesses, as well as shoe, candy, and rug manufacturing.
Advantage: Check out our interactive stock charts, fundamentals, Twitter stream, and more >>