Popular Stocks Among Investors and Traders Today
Following is a list of hot stocks that have hit trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog today:
- Vitacost.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:VITC): Shares of Vitacost.com, Inc. are trading lower today. Vitacost.com, Inc. is an online-retailer of nutritional supplements, and health & wellness products. The Company sells vitamins, minerals, herbs, anti-oxidants, organic body care, personal care, sports nutrition and health foods direct to consumers through its website and its catalogues.
- PNC Financial Services (NYSE:PNC): Shares of PNC Financial Services are trading lower today. PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. is a diversified financial services organization. The Company provides regional banking, wholesale banking, and asset management services nationally and in the Company’s primary regional markets.
- Dex One Corporation (NYSE:DEXO): Shares of Dex One Corporation are trading higher today. Dex One Corporation offers business advertising services. The Company publishes yellow and white pages telephone directories, operates a yellow pages Internet website, offers mobile and voice search services, offers pay-per-click advertising services, and operates an Internet business search engine.
- Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACUR): Shares of Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. are trading higher today. Acura Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a pharmaceutical technology development company. The Company researches, develops, and manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) used as raw materials in the production of pharmaceutical products. Acura has developed technologies for use in narcotic-based pain management products.
- Harbin Electric, Inc. (NASDAQ:HRBN): Shares of Harbin Electric, Inc. are trading higher today. Harbin Electric, Inc. designs, develops, and manufactures linear motors and special electric motors. The Company builds customized linear motors for a variety of applications and industries. Harbin Electric provides its linear motor products and systems to end users throughout China, as well as other industrial original equipment manufacturers overseas.
- REGAL-BELOIT CORPORATION (NYSE:RBC): Shares of REGAL-BELOIT CORPORATION are trading flat today. Regal-Beloit Corporation manufactures a line of mechanical products that control motion and torque and electrical products such as motors and generators. The Company’s products include gearboxes, automotive transmissions, rotary cutting tools, electric motors, and electric generators. Regal-Beloit sells its products to distributors, original equipment manufacturers, and end users.
- Nabors Industries Ltd. (NYSE:NBR): Shares of Nabors Industries Ltd. are trading lower today. Nabors Industries Ltd, is a land drilling contractor, and also performs well servicing and workovers. The Company conducts oil, gas, and geothermal land drilling operations. Nabors’ well-site services include oilfield management, well logging, and other support services.
- Agrium Inc. (NYSE:AGU): Shares of Agrium Inc. are trading higher today. Agrium Inc. supplies nitrogen, potash and phosphate for agricultural, industrial, and specialty use. The Company operates throughout the America’s while it markets its products globally.
- ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMEX:ANX): Shares of ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. are trading higher today. ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical research and development company focused on introducing new technologies for anticancer and antiviral treatments. The Company’s products include CoFactor, Selone, and Thiovir.
- Ennis Inc. (NYSE:EBF): Shares of Ennis Inc. are trading flat today. Ennis Inc is a wholesale manufacturer of a line of printed business products. The Company’s products include stock and custom business forms, checks, commercial printing, promotional products, office supplies, tags, labels, presentation products, and multi-media packaging. Ennis sells in the United States.