Following is a list of 10 hot stocks that have hit our trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog:
- Riverbed Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVBD): Shares of Riverbed Technology are trading higher today. Riverbed Technology, Inc. manufactures and markets appliances used to connect computers in wide area networks. See Why This Technology Stock Pre-Announced Earnings>>
- Identive Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:INVE): Shares of Identive Group are trading lower today. Identive Group, Inc. develops and manufactures physical access control, identity management, and radio frequency identification systems. The Company’s products are used in corporate employee identification (NYSE:ID) cards, company email, information technology networks and facility access control; in national ID cards and passports; transport passes; banking and other uses.
- Blackstone Group (NYSE:BX): Shares of Blackstone Group are trading today. The Blackstone Group LP is a global alternative asset manager and provider of financial advisory services. The firm’s asset management businesses include the management of corporate private equity funds, real estate funds, mezzanine funds, proprietary hedge funds and closed-end mutual funds. Blackstone also provides M&A and reorganization advisory, as well as private placement services.
- Silgan Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:SLGN): Shares of Silgan Holdings are trading higher today. Silgan Holdings Inc. and its subsidiaries manufacture consumer goods packaging products. The Company currently produces steel and aluminum containers for human and pet food, custom designed plastic containers for various markets, plastic closures and caps, thermoformed plastic tubs, and specialty packaging items. Silgan markets its products in North America.
- Fastenal Company (NASDAQ:FAST): Shares of Fastenal Company are trading higher today. Fastenal Company sell industrial and construction supplies in a wholesale and retail fashion. The Company markets its products and services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Singapore, China, and The Netherlands. Fastenal Earnings: Wall Street Not Impressed>>
- ASML Holding N.V. (NASDAQ:ASML): Shares of ASML Holding N.V. are trading lower today. ASML Holding N.V. develops, produces, and markets semiconductor manufacturing equipment. The Company’s products allow semiconductor manufacturers to choose the optimal numerical aperture and wavelength for their applications, assure uniformity, and produce more using less floor space.
- Tyco International Ltd. (NYSE:TYC): Shares of Tyco International Ltd. are trading lower today. Tyco International Ltd. provides security products and services, fire protection and detection products and services, valves and controls, and other industrial products.
- WebMD (NASDAQ:WBMD): Shares of WebMD are trading today. WebMD Health Corp. provides health information services to consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans. The Company provides its services through its public and private online portals and health-focused publications.
- Zoom Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZOOM): Shares of Zoom Technologies are trading higher today. Zoom Technologies, Inc., through its subsidiaries manufactures, researches, develops and sells electronic communication products for the mobile phones, wireless communication circuitry, and related software products. The Company’s products are both exported and sold domestically.
- Devon Energy Corporation (NYSE:DVN): Shares of Devon Energy are trading higher today. Devon Energy Corporation is an independent energy company that is involved primarily in oil and gas exploration, development and production, the transportation of oil, gas, and NGLs and the processing of natural gas. The Company also has marketing and midstream operations primarily in North America that include gas, crude oil and NGLs. Oil ETFs: The Top 10 Exchange Traded Funds for Your Oil Investing List>>
Advantage: Check out our interactive stock charts, fundamentals, Twitter stream, and more >>