Following is a list of 10 hot stocks that have hit trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog today:
- Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE:LOW): Shares of Lowe’s Companies, Inc. closed lower 3.57% to $24.84 per share today. Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is a home improvement retailer that distributes building materials and supplies through stores in the United States. The Company offers a complete line of products and services for home decorating, maintenance, repair, remodeling, and property maintenance.
- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTIC): Shares of Cell Therapeutics, Inc. closed flat at $.265 per share today. Cell Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company researches and develops cancer drugs.
- J.C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE:JCP): Shares of J.C. Penney Company, Inc. closer lower 3.2% to $37.21 per share today. J.C. Penney Company, Inc., through a subsidiary, operates department stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. The Company provides merchandise and services to consumers through department stores, catalog departments, and the Internet. JCPenney markets primarily family apparel, jewelry, shoes, accessories, and home furnishings.
- CNinsure Inc. (NASDAQ:CISG): Shares of CNinsure Inc. closed higher 31.61% to $17.32 per share today. CNinsure, Inc. operates an independent insurance agency and brokerage company. The Company provides insurance-related services, such as claim assessments and 24-hour emergency services, but do not assume underwritting risks. CNinsure, instead, distributes to their customers in China, insurance products underwritten by domestic and foriegn insurance companies operating in China.
- Orthovita, Inc. (NASDAQ:VITA): Shares of Orthovita, Inc. closed higher 40.29% to $3.83 per share today. Orthovita, Inc. is a spine and orthopedic biosurgery company. The Company develops proprietary biomaterials and biologic technologies for the development and commercialization of synthetic, biologically active, tissue engineering products use in spine surgery, the repair of fractures and a broad range of clinical needs in the trauma, joint reconstruction, and extremities market.
- PRIMEDIA Inc. (NYSE:PRM): Shares of PRIMEDIA Inc. closed higher 60.27% to $7.02 per share today. PRIMEDIA Inc., a targeted media company, provides specialized information in consumer and business-to-business markets. The Company’s products include enthusiast magazines, technical and trade publications, and various targeted media products delivered via print, video, the Internet, and live events.
- EnerNOC, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENOC): Shares of EnerNOC, Inc. closed higher 19.77% to $20.42 per share today. EnerNOC, Inc. develops and provides clean and intelligent power solutions to commercial, institutional and industrial customers, as well as electric power grid operators and utilities. The Company, through its network centers remotely manages electricity consumption across a network of end-use customer sites.
- NYSE Euronext (NYSE:NYX): Shares of NYSE Euronext closed lower 12.62% to $35.73 per share today. NYSE Euronext operates an international stock exchange. The Company operates a marketplace for equities and derivatives in Belgium, France, the Netherlands and Portugal, derivatives in the United Kingdom, and equities and other securities in the United States.
- Urban Outfitters Inc. (NASDAQ:URBN): Shares of Urban Outfitters Inc. closed lower 1.01% to $32.29 per share today. Urban Outfitters, Inc. operates retail stores and direct response, including a catalog and Web sites. The Company’s Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie retail concepts sell fashion apparel, accessories, and household and gift merchandise. Urban also designs and markets young women’s casual wear which it provides to the Company’s retail operations and sells to retailers worldwide.
- PowerShares Global Agriculture Portfolio (NASDAQ:PAGG): Shares of PowerShares Global Agriculture Portfolio closed higher .38% to $31.57 per share today. PowerShares Global Agriculture Portfolio is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is to track the NASDAQ OMX Global Agriculture Index.
Advantage: Check out our interactive stock charts, fundamentals, Twitter stream, and more >>