Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of PPG Industries Inc. (NYSE:PPG).
SEC data indicate that no insiders have bought PPG Industries Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of PPG Industries Inc. in Q3 2011:
- LORD ABBETT & CO LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 795,504 shares, worth $55,852,336.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 593,474 shares, worth $41,667,810.
- JENNISON ASSOCIATES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 187,883 shares, worth $13,191,265.
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 154,760 shares, worth $10,865,700.
- BLUESTEIN R H & CO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 138,490 shares, worth $9,723,383.
About the company: PPG Industries, Inc. supplies products for the manufacturing, construction, automotive, chemical processing, and other industries worldwide. The Company makes protective and decorative coatings, flat glass, fabricated glass products, continuous-strand fiber glass products, and industrial and specialty chemicals.
Competitors to Watch: The Valspar Corporation (NYSE:VAL), RPM International Inc. (NYSE:RPM), Sherwin-Williams Company (NYSE:SHW), E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. (NYSE:DD), Olin Corporation (NYSE:OLN), Corning Incorporated (NYSE:GLW), and FMC Corporation (NYSE:FMC).
(Note: Data regarding PPG Industries Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>