Praxair: Exec Insider and Institutional Investor Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Praxair Inc. (NYSE:PX).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Praxair Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Breedlove James T: act as Senior VP, Gen. Counsel & Sec.. On 08/12/2011, sold 20,400 shares, worth $2,020,600.
- Hall Ira D: act as Director. On 11/28/2011, sold 1,707 shares, worth $159,900.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Praxair Inc. in Q3 2011:
- TRILOGY GLOBAL ADVISORS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 407,504 shares, worth $43,945,231. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OLD NATIONAL BANCORP /IN/: On 06/30/2011, held 162,800 shares, worth $17,556,352. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 157,000 shares, worth $16,930,880. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- AVESTA CAPITAL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 150,000 shares, worth $16,176,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RUSHMORE INVESTMENT ADVISORS, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 108,957 shares, worth $11,749,923. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Praxair, Inc. supplies gas to industries primarily located in North and South America. The Company produces, sells, and distributes atmospheric gases including oxygen, nitrogen, argon, and rare gases, as well as process gases including carbon dioxide, helium, hydrogen, electronics gases, and acetylene. Praxair also supplies metallic and ceramic coatings and powders.
(Note: Data regarding Praxair Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>