Precision Castparts: Exec Insiders and Funds Cashing Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE:PCP).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Precision Castparts Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Donegan Mark: act as Chairman and CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 11/07/2011, sold 112,500 shares, worth $18,882,000.
- Hagel Shawn R: act as Sr. VP & CFO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CFOs have bought). On 11/29/2011, sold 47,475 shares, worth $7,552,300.
- Cooke Roger A: act as Sr. VP & General Counsel. On 11/08/2011, sold 20,500 shares, worth $3,448,700.
- Buck Kenneth: act as Exec VP, Pres Forged Products. On 08/30/2011, sold 20,033 shares, worth $3,274,600.
- Stein Kevin M: act as Exec VP, President Fasteners. On 11/15/2011, sold 18,663 shares, worth $3,084,100.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Precision Castparts Corp. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 2,256,209 shares, worth $371,417,126. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- FINDLAY PARK PARTNERS LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 284,881 shares, worth $46,897,110. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ADAGE CAPITAL PARTNERS GP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 169,540 shares, worth $27,909,675. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- UBS OCONNOR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 140,200 shares, worth $23,079,724. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 104,000 shares, worth $17,120,480. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Precision Castparts Corp. is a worldwide manufacturer of complex metal components and products. The Company manufactures large, complex structural investment castings and airfoil castings used in jet aircraft engines. Precision has also expanded into the industrial gas turbine, industrial metal working tools and machines, and other metal products markets.
Competitors to Watch: MS International plc (NYSE:MSI), Ladish Co., Inc. (NASDAQ:LDSH), Alcoa Inc. (NYSE:AA), Haynes International, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAYN), Allegheny Tech. Inc. (NYSE:ATI), Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (AMEX:CVR), United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX).
(Note: Data regarding Precision Castparts Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>