Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE:PCP).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Precision Castparts Corp. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,549,943 shares, worth $240,954,139.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,251,856 shares, worth $194,613,534.
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 337,435 shares, worth $52,457,645.
- PARTNER FUND MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 235,613 shares, worth $36,628,397.
- ATLANTA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CO L L C: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 230,340 shares, worth $35,808,656.
About the company: Precision Castparts Corp. is a worldwide manufacturer of complex metal components and products. The Company manufactures large, complex structural investment castings and airfoil castings used in jet aircraft engines. Precision has also expanded into the industrial gas turbine, industrial metal working tools and machines, and other metal products markets.
Competitors to Watch: MS International plc (NYSE:MSI), Ladish Co., Inc. (NASDAQ:LDSH), Alcoa Inc. (NYSE:AA), Haynes International, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAYN), Allegheny Tech. Inc. (NYSE:ATI), Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (AMEX:CVR), United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX).
(Note: Data regarding Precision Castparts Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>