Ready for banks to start reporting earnings? JPMorgan (NYSE:JPM) is ready to open their books tomorrow before the bell.
Rather than enter the earnings release blind, here’s your Cheat Sheet to JPMorgan’s Earnings:
- Earnings Expectations: Analysts expect earnings of $0.99 a share on revenues of $103 billion (Thomson Reuters).
- Outlook: JPMorgan’s outlook for 2011 will be based on whether the company continues to see low credit costs and an improving economy.
- Keys to a Successful Earnings Announcement: Investors will be looking for an improvement in loan growth and credit quality. Decreasing loan loss provisions will also be critical.
- Insider Activity: Neutral.
- Competitors: Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC), Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC), Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C), Barclays PLC (NYSE:BCS), American Express (NYSE:AXP), Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), and Deutsche Bank AG (NYSE:DG).