Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE:PG).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Procter & Gamble Co.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Mcdonald Robert A: act as COB, Pres. & CEO. On 10/31/2011, bought 6,299 shares, worth $408,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Procter & Gamble Co. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 16,013,635 shares, worth $1,003,574,505.
- INSTITUTIONAL CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 13,054,158 shares, worth $818,104,082.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,436,352 shares, worth $215,356,180.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,567,469 shares, worth $160,903,282.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,746,966 shares, worth $109,482,359.
About the company: The Procter & Gamble Company manufactures and markets consumer products in countries throughout the world. The Company provides products in the laundry and cleaning, paper, beauty care, food and beverage, and health care segments. Proctor & Gamble’s products are sold primarily through mass merchandisers, grocery stores, membership club stores, drug stores, and neighborhood stores.
Competitors to Watch: Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (NYSE:CHD), Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE:CL), The Clorox Company (NYSE:CLX), Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NASDAQ:TEVA), CCA Industries, Inc. (AMEX:CAW), and Zep, Inc. (NYSE:ZEP).
(Note: Data regarding Procter & Gamble Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>