Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (NYSE:PEG).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Public Service Enterprise Group Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Dorsa Caroline: act as Director. On 08/09/2011, bought 2,000 shares, worth $58,300.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. in Q3 2011:
- SOUND SHORE MANAGEMENT INC /CT/: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,257,456 shares, worth $108,701,307.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 769,539 shares, worth $25,679,516.
- PGGM INVESTMENTS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 602,476 shares, worth $20,104,624.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 448,787 shares, worth $14,976,022.
- ROTHSCHILD ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 349,395 shares, worth $11,659,311.
About the company: Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated is a public utility holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, generates, transmits, and distributes electricity and produces natural gas in in the Northeastern and Mid Atlantic United States.
Competitors to Watch: FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE:FE), Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC), Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:POM), Consolidated Edison, Inc. (NYSE:ED), The Southern Company (NYSE:SO), Xcel Energy Inc. (NYSE:XEL), Genon Energy Inc (NYSE:GEN), Constellation Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE:CEG), CH Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE:CHG), and PPL Corporation (NYSE:PPL).
(Note: Data regarding Public Service Enterprise Group Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>