PulteGroup: Big Funds Selling Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE:PHM).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of PulteGroup, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,061,961 shares, worth $15,794,621. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GOODMAN & COMPANY, INVESTMENT COUNSEL LTD.: On 06/30/2011, held 1,661,000 shares, worth $12,723,260. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BNP PARIBAS ARBITRAGE, SA: On 06/30/2011, held 1,464,683 shares, worth $11,219,472. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- JHL CAPITAL GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 350,000 shares, worth $2,681,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- JBF CAPITAL, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 172,800 shares, worth $1,323,648. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Pulte Group Inc. sells and constructs homes, and purchases, develops, and sells residential land and develops active adult communities. The Company also provides mortgage financing, title insurance, and other services to home buyers. Pulte has operations in various markets across the United States and Puerto Rico.
Competitors to Watch: D.R. Horton, Inc. (NYSE:DHI), Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN), The Ryland Group, Inc. (NYSE:RYL), Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE:TOL), KB Home (NYSE:KBH), M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:MDC), Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:HOV), Standard Pacific Corp. (NYSE:SPF), and Comstock Homebuilding Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHCI).
(Note: Data regarding PulteGroup, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>