Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Quest Diagnostics Inc. (NYSE:DGX).
SEC data indicate that no insiders have bought Quest Diagnostics Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Quest Diagnostics Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,033,800 shares, worth $50,924,988.
- OMERS ADMINISTRATION CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 600,560 shares, worth $29,583,586.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 237,544 shares, worth $11,701,417.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 108,356 shares, worth $5,337,617.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 100,635 shares, worth $4,957,280.
About the company: Quest Diagnostics Incorporated provides diagnostic testing, information, and services. The Company operates a national network of full-service laboratories, rapid response laboratories, and patient service centers. Quest Diagnostics provides esoteric testing, routine medical testing, drugs of abuse testing, and non-hospital-based anatomicpathology testing.
Competitors to Watch: Laboratory Corp. of America Hldgs. (NYSE:LH), Clarient, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLRT), Psychemedics Corp. (NASDAQ:PMD), Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRLI), MEDTOX Scientific, Inc. (NASDAQ:MTOX), Celera Corporation (NASDAQ:CRA), Enzo Biochem, Inc. (NYSE:ENZ), Orchid Cellmark, Inc. (NASDAQ:ORCH), Interleukin Genetics, Inc (ILIU), and RadNet Inc. (NASDAQ:RDNT).
(Note: Data regarding Quest Diagnostics Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>