Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Raytheon Co. (NYSE:RTN).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Raytheon Co. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,804,059 shares, worth $113,396,146.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 516,130 shares, worth $20,872,297.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 224,819 shares, worth $9,091,680.
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 211,515 shares, worth $8,553,667.
- MT LUCAS MANAGEMENT CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 193,862 shares, worth $7,839,779.
About the company: Raytheon Company operates in defense, homeland security and other government markets. The Company provides electronics, mission systems integration in the areas of sensing, effects, command, control, communications and intelligence systems, and mission support services. Raytheon provides products and services worldwide.
Competitors to Watch: The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), Northrop Grumman Corp. (NYSE:NOC), General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE:GD), Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT), Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc (NASDAQ:KTOS), ITT Corporation (NYSE:ITT), Rockwell Collins, Inc. (NYSE:COL), Honeywell Intl. Inc. (NYSE:HON), FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR), and Alliant Techsystems Inc. (NYSE:ATK).
(Note: Data regarding Raytheon Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>