- Graham Packaging Company Inc (NYSE:GRM): Up +32.97%. Graham Packaging Co Inc., designs, manufactures, and sells customized blow molded plastic containers. The Company serves the branded food and beverage, household and personal care, and automotive lubricants markets through plants located throughout North America. Stocks Attracting Huge Trading Interest April 13th>>
- Silgan Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:SLGN): Up +18.92%. Silgan Holdings Inc. and its subsidiaries manufacture consumer goods packaging products. The Company currently produces steel and aluminum containers for human and pet food, custom designed plastic containers for various markets, plastic closures and caps, thermoformed plastic tubs, and specialty packaging items. Silgan markets its products in North America.
- Riverbed Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVBD): Up +12.35%. Riverbed Technology, Inc. manufactures and markets appliances used to connect computers in wide area networks. See Why This Technology Stock Pre-Announced Earnings>>
- First Majestic Silver Corp. Ordinary Shares (NYSE:AG): Up +12.27%. First Majestic Silver Corp. is a silver producing mining company. The Company’s presently owns and operates producing silver mines in Mexico; the La Parrilla Silver Mine, the San Martin Silver Mine and the La Encantada Silver Mine. Gold Glitters at All-Time Highs as Silver Shines Parabolic>>
- Aruba Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARUN): Up +9.27%. Aruba Networks Inc. provides enterprise mobility solutions that enables secure access to data, voice and video applications across wireless and wireline enterprise networks.
- Strayer Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:STRA): Down -7.14%. Strayer Education, Inc. is the holding company of Strayer University, an institution of higher learning. Strayer University offers working adults undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business administration, accounting, information technology, education and public administration. Strayer offers courses in the eastern United States and through the Internet.
- Gamco Investors Inc. (NYSE:GBL): Down -6.88%. GAMCO Investors, Inc. provides discretionary investment services to a broad spectrum of investors. The Company’s principal objective is to seek long term capital appreciation primarily through the equity markets by applying its analytical process to management of client portfolios.
- ASML Holding N.V. (NASDAQ:ASML): Down -6.56%. ASML Holding N.V. develops, produces, and markets semiconductor manufacturing equipment. The Company’s products allow semiconductor manufacturers to choose the optimal numerical aperture and wavelength for their applications, assure uniformity, and produce more using less floor space.
- Quanta Services, Inc. (NYSE:PWR): Down -4.91%. Quanta Services, Inc. provides specialized contracting services to electric utilities, telecommunication and cable television operators, and governmental entities. The Company also installs transportation control and lighting systems and provides specialty electric power and communication services for industrial and commercial customers. Quanta performs projects across the United States.
- AMERCO (NASDAQ:UHAL): Down -4.36%. AMERCO is the holding company for U-Haul International, Inc., Amerco Real Estate Company, Republic Western Insurance Company, and Oxford Life Insurance Company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, offers rental of trucks, trailers, and self storage space, as well as property and casualty insurance and life insurance products.