Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Reinsurance Group of America Inc. (NYSE:RGA).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Reinsurance Group of America Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Woodring A Greig: act as President & CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 11/29/2011, sold 70,197 shares, worth $3,466,300.
- Watson Graham S: act as Sr. EVP, Global Mortality Mkts. On 07/28/2011, sold 14,416 shares, worth $853,400.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Reinsurance Group of America Inc. in Q3 2011:
- FINDLAY PARK PARTNERS LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 485,560 shares, worth $29,352,102. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TALON ASSET MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 233,315 shares, worth $14,103,892. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CI INVESTMENTS INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 140,400 shares, worth $8,487,180. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 86,050 shares, worth $5,201,723. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- LIBERTY MUTUAL GROUP INC: On 06/30/2011, held 80,037 shares, worth $4,838,237. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated, through its subsidiaries, provides life reinsurance in North America. The Company also has operations through its branch offices in Argentina, Australia, Barbados, Bermuda, Chile, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, South Africa, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom.
(Note: Data regarding Reinsurance Group of America Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>