Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Reinsurance Group of America Inc. (NYSE:RGA).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Reinsurance Group of America Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Danahy John F.: act as Director. On 08/01/2011, bought 3,000 shares, worth $175,700.
- Sievert Frederick James: act as Director. On 08/18/2011, bought 2,000 shares, worth $100,200.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Reinsurance Group of America Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,374,364 shares, worth $62,918,384.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 261,114 shares, worth $11,953,799.
- BRIDGEWATER ASSOCIATES, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 231,382 shares, worth $10,592,668.
- UBS OCONNOR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 161,069 shares, worth $7,373,739.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 93,841 shares, worth $4,296,041.
About the company: Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated, through its subsidiaries, provides life reinsurance in North America. The Company also has operations through its branch offices in Argentina, Australia, Barbados, Bermuda, Chile, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, South Africa, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom.
(Note: Data regarding Reinsurance Group of America Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>