ResMed: Quarterly Insider and Fund Stock Sales
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of ResMed Inc. (NYSE:RMD).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold ResMed Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Pendarvis David: act as Chief Admin Off. & Gen.Counsel. On 07/14/2011, sold 87,500 shares, worth $2,962,800.
- Sandercock Brett: act as CFO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CFOs have bought). On 07/14/2011, sold 50,000 shares, worth $1,625,000.
- Quinn Michael A: act as Director. On 11/29/2011, sold 48,000 shares, worth $1,232,200.
- Douglas Robert Andrew: act as COO ResMed Inc.. On 11/15/2011, sold 20,714 shares, worth $580,000.
- Douglas Robert Andrew: act as COO ResMed Inc.. On 11/11/2011, sold 20,000 shares, worth $564,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of ResMed Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CAPITAL RESEARCH GLOBAL INVESTORS: On 06/30/2011, held 6,971,000 shares, worth $215,752,450. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WEATHERBIE M A & CO INC/MA: On 06/30/2011, held 249,196 shares, worth $7,712,616. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OMERS ADMINISTRATION CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 192,300 shares, worth $5,951,685. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BEACON FINANCIAL CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 93,079 shares, worth $2,880,795. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 78,079 shares, worth $2,416,545. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: ResMed Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets medical equipment for the treatment of sleep disordered breathing. The Company sells diagnostic and treatment devices in various countries through its subsidiaries and independent distributors.
Competitors to Watch: Allied Healthcare Product (NASDAQ:AHPI), Masimo Corporation (NASDAQ:MASI), Electromed, Inc. (NASDAQ:ELMD), Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT), Dynatronics Corporation (NASDAQ:DYNT), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE:TMO), Covidien plc (NYSE:COV), Dehaier Medical Systems Ltd (NASDAQ:DHRM), and CareFusion Corporation (NYSE:CFN).
(Note: Data regarding ResMed Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>