Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM).
SEC data indicate that no insiders have sold Research In Motion Limited’s stock since 06/30/2011.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Research In Motion Limited in Q3 2011:
- ROYAL BANK OF CANADA: On 06/30/2011, held 11,564,484 shares, worth $333,635,363. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MANUFACTURERES LIFE INSURANCE CO: On 06/30/2011, held 6,476,855 shares, worth $186,857,267. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TD ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 4,620,532 shares, worth $133,302,348. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,491,343 shares, worth $71,875,246. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,020,812 shares, worth $58,300,426. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Research In Motion Limited (RIM) designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
Competitors to Watch: Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK), Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), Siemens AG (NYSE:SI), Motorola Mobility Hldgs. Inc (NYSE:MMI), Polycom, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLCM), Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), EMS Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:ELMG), Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS), Motorola Solutions Inc. (NYSE:MSI), CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ:CAMP), Google (NASDAQ:GOOG), Sprint (NYSE:S), Verizon (NYSE:VZ).
(Note: Data regarding Research In Motion Limited’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>