Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE:RHI).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Robert Half International Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Pace Robert J: act as Director. On 08/05/2011, bought 25,000 shares, worth $610,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Robert Half International Inc. in Q3 2011:
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 767,682 shares, worth $16,198,090.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 397,996 shares, worth $8,397,716.
- ZWEIG DIMENNA PARTNERS L P: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 393,860 shares, worth $8,310,446.
- RUSHMORE INVESTMENT ADVISORS, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 274,499 shares, worth $5,791,929.
- BLUEMOUNTAIN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 248,122 shares, worth $5,235,374.
About the company: Robert Half International, Inc. provides temporary and permanent staffing services. The Company supplies temporary, full-time and project accounting and finance professionals; temporary administrative support personnel; information technology professionals; temporary, project and full-time lawyers, paralegals and support personnel; and advertising, marketing, and web design professionals.
Competitors to Watch: Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:KELYA), ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN), Kforce Inc. (NASDAQ:KFRC), SFN Group Inc (NYSE:SFN), COMFORCE Corporation (CFS), Barrett Business Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBSI), Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (NYSE:VOL), ClearPoint Business Resources, Inc. (CPBRQ), TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE:TBI), and CDI Corp. (NYSE:CDI).
(Note: Data regarding Robert Half International Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>