Robert Half International: Institutions Selling Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE:RHI).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Robert Half International Inc. in Q3 2011:
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,625,978 shares, worth $43,429,872. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,132,965 shares, worth $30,261,495. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- UBS OCONNOR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 468,149 shares, worth $12,504,260. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HIGHBRIDGE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 218,000 shares, worth $5,822,780. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TRELLUS MANAGEMENT COMPANY, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 150,000 shares, worth $4,006,500. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Robert Half International, Inc. provides temporary and permanent staffing services. The Company supplies temporary, full-time and project accounting and finance professionals; temporary administrative support personnel; information technology professionals; temporary, project and full-time lawyers, paralegals and support personnel; and advertising, marketing, and web design professionals.
Competitors to Watch: Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:KELYA), ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN), Kforce Inc. (NASDAQ:KFRC), SFN Group Inc (NYSE:SFN), COMFORCE Corporation (CFS), Barrett Business Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBSI), Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (NYSE:VOL), ClearPoint Business Resources, Inc. (CPBRQ), TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE:TBI), and CDI Corp. (NYSE:CDI).
(Note: Data regarding Robert Half International Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>