Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Rockwell Collins Inc. (NYSE:COL).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Rockwell Collins Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CAPITAL WORLD INVESTORS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 6,603,800 shares, worth $346,897,614.
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,035,453 shares, worth $211,982,346.
- CAPITAL RESEARCH GLOBAL INVESTORS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 703,907 shares, worth $36,976,235.
- ADAGE CAPITAL PARTNERS GP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 447,017 shares, worth $23,481,803.
- FEDERATED INVESTORS INC /PA/: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 307,600 shares, worth $16,158,228.
About the company: Rockwell Collins, Inc. designs, produces, markets, and supports electronic communications, avionics, and in-flight entertainment systems. The Company’s systems are used by commercial, military, and government customers located throughout the world.
Competitors to Watch: The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), Honeywell Intl. Inc. (NYSE:HON), General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE:GD), Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ:ESLT), L-3 Communications Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:LLL), Northrop Grumman Corp. (NYSE:NOC), Raytheon Company (NYSE:RTN), LMI Aerospace, Inc. (NASDAQ:LMIA), and Innovative Solutions & Support Inc (NASDAQ:ISSC).
(Note: Data regarding Rockwell Collins Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>