Rockwell Collins: Major Shareholders Selling Stock in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Rockwell Collins Inc. (NYSE:COL).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Rockwell Collins Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Abzug Barry M: act as Sr. VP, Corporate Development. On 11/30/2011, sold 4,323 shares, worth $239,300.
- Shavers Cheryl L: act as Director. On 11/30/2011, sold 2,833 shares, worth $155,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Rockwell Collins Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,762,853 shares, worth $107,710,318. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CO LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,102,243 shares, worth $67,347,047. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC: On 06/30/2011, held 730,700 shares, worth $44,645,770. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ARMSTRONG SHAW ASSOCIATES INC/CT: On 06/30/2011, held 609,057 shares, worth $37,213,383. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- FRONTIER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CO LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 402,072 shares, worth $24,566,599. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Rockwell Collins, Inc. designs, produces, markets, and supports electronic communications, avionics, and in-flight entertainment systems. The Company’s systems are used by commercial, military, and government customers located throughout the world.
Competitors to Watch: The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), Honeywell Intl. Inc. (NYSE:HON), General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE:GD), Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ:ESLT), L-3 Communications Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:LLL), Northrop Grumman Corp. (NYSE:NOC), Raytheon Company (NYSE:RTN), LMI Aerospace, Inc. (NASDAQ:LMIA), and Innovative Solutions & Support Inc (NASDAQ:ISSC).
(Note: Data regarding Rockwell Collins Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>