Sanmina-SCI: Institutional Investors Cashing Stock in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Sanmina-SCI Corp. (NASDAQ:SANM).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Sanmina-SCI Corp. in Q3 2011:
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 442,424 shares, worth $4,570,240. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 86,333 shares, worth $891,820. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TWO SIGMA INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 72,783 shares, worth $751,848. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NOMURA HOLDINGS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 60,607 shares, worth $626,070. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CARLSON CAPITAL L P: On 06/30/2011, held 43,100 shares, worth $445,223. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Sanmina-SCI Corporation provides electronics contract manufacturing services to customers located around the world. The Company offers its customers expertise in new product introduction, manufacturing, and design and fabrication of complex interconnect products. Sanmina-SCI specializes in circuit fabrication, system assembly, integration, and high-end enclosures and cabling.
Competitors to Watch: Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL), TTM Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTMI), Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:BHE), DDi Corp. (NASDAQ:DDIC), SigmaTron International (NASDAQ:SGMA), Celestica Inc. (NYSE:CLS), SMTC Corporation (NASDAQ:SMTX), Flextronics Intl. Ltd. (NASDAQ:FLEX), CTS Corporation (NYSE:CTS), and Kimball International (NASDAQ:KBALB).
(Note: Data regarding Sanmina-SCI Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>